10 Days in December
A City Girl's Homesteading Journal
- Meet the newly weds.
- Where do they find land?
- What time and resources are available to build a cabin before winter?
- Why do they stay and withstand the hardships of cold, isolation, uncertainty?
10 Days in January
I did. You can, too.
- What childhood memories do you have of your family and yourself?
- Is it helpful to try to piece the fragments together to gain a clearer picture?
- Strip away the isolation. 'It only happened to me' is simply not true. Others have moved from darkness to light.